Graduate Programs

Child Life and Counseling Psychology Programs: What’s the Difference?

In addition to the M.S. in Child Life, APU offers an M.S. in Counseling Psychology with Specialization in Children and Adolescents. Learn more about the difference between these two programs to see which one is right for you.

Learn more about the program format and our faculty.