Psi Chi & Psychology Club
Psychology Club Mission Statement: provide students with opportunities to get actively involved in the major through a variety of scholarship, service, and community awareness activities.
Psych club is an organization led by students with the following objectives:
- Scholarship: Promote higher education and careers in the field of psychology
- Service: Promote opportunities to serve at the local/community level
- Community awareness: Promote awareness of psychology-based information (from the various disciplines of psychology) to the community and world
- Declared Psychology major/minor
- Maintain 2.5 GPA
- $10 one-time fee
- Attendance at psychology club events and meetings each academic year
- Volunteer to serve for at least 1 psychology club event per academic year
After you submit the application, please send $10 fee to the Psychology Office (Wynn 109)
Fee can be paid in Cash, Check or Venmo (@melanie-petersen)
Make checks payable to Azusa Pacific University
Please place your cash or check in an envelope with your name addressed to Psychology Club Faculty Advisor - Melanie Petersen.
Faculty Meet and Greets
Informational Cookies & Coffee Social Event
APU Preview Events
Psi Chi Mission Statement: Psi Chi is an international honor society whose purpose is to produce well-educated, ethical, and socially responsible members committed to contributing to the profession of psychology and to society. For more information on Psi Chi, click here.
1) Twelve units of Psychology course completed
2) 3.7 GPA
3) $60 one-time fee
4) By invitation ONLY, through good academic standing.