Child Life Specialty Certification
CHILD LIFE SPECIALTY CERTIFICATION
Did you miss the Child Life kick-off meeting this fall?
Not to worry, catch the entire session on the video below:
Planning to pursue the Child Life Specialty or would you like to received communication from the department about Child Life studies or experiences? Then fill out the form below!
The Child Life Specialty Certification requires these courses to be taken:
- Child & Adolescent Development - PSYC 345
- Intervention Strategies with Children - PSYC 430
- Psychosocial Interventions in Pediatric Health Care - PSYC 432
- Psychology of Family - PSYC445
- Behavioral Practicum - PSYC 455
- Health Psychology - PSYC 385 or Stress & Coping - PSYC 485
- Professional Studies in Child Life - PSYC 494 (offered only in the Spring)
If you are looking for more information on internship and field experience opportunities, click here.